Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Back to Campus - #DailyRamadhan

After a couple of days quite packed with sick feelings I was back at work this morning. We had a meeting at 8AM. My morning, though, was almost a mess. It kind of was actually. So I had set my alarm for 6.30AM. I did wake up. But then I went back to sleep and woke up 25 minutes later. I intended to get up but my body was not cooperative. I fell back asleep and found myself awake at 7 freaking 43. I freaked out and jumped off the bed. I even screamed in surprise a little.

I did everything I needed to get prepared... except taking a shower. I thought I was going to be way too late if I would have taken one.

As I arrived at the meeting room, it was just about to begin. What I found this morning in the meeting room... I was only one the earliest men to arrive. Some showed up later than me. I was pissed a little bit. I could have obviously taken my shower!

I spent the day until late noon at the campus with another meeting. Now I am full and just finished with my writing work. Well not fully finished. It should be tomorrow, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thought with me on the subject of the post above.