Thursday, June 16, 2016

Horror - #DailyRamadhan

Another day with another meeting in the morning. I finished at work at 12.30. I left the campus and arrived at home just before one o'clock. I took my time having a chit chat with everyone in the house before I left again 30 minutes later for picking a friend up for a movie. We saw Conjuring 2. We thought the movie was amazingly produced. I enjoyed it very much.

Before I headed back I stopped by the mall's hypermarket to get some snacks. Skip to the evening, I finished watching a movie that I had fallen asleep to some time last week. It was a good movie. I can't remember the name. It was about two work colleagues namely John and Doris.

Now I feel ready for bed. Should be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thought with me on the subject of the post above.