Saturday, June 18, 2016

Rainiest Night - #DailyRamadhan

I started off my day with a meeting at the uni again just like other days quite lately. The meeting ended at 10-ish. The auditorium was so cold that I could hardly control myself from yawning. I must have looked very tired in the face. I did not have a long sleep last night. I knew then I would have a difficult morning. It was partially the cold from last night.

Our internal team decided to hold a meeting in a different room, and it ended at around midday. I could not stop complaining inside my head, how miserable I felt this afternoon from the cold and lack of good sleep. I tried to sleep in my room once I was home but it only did me somehow worse. I knew I had to take a medicine but at the same time I was fasting. I waited until the dawn came.

Highlight of the day is the unending rain from the late afternoon until the late evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thought with me on the subject of the post above.