Friday, July 1, 2016

1st of July - #DailtRamadhan

Todaywas quite eventful. I started my day going to work at 8 for an hour and a half long general meeting. Afterwards our internal team held an hour long meeting in a smaller room. The first meeting was actually a welcoming event dedicated to all the newly and officially accepted lecturers in the university where I have been working the past year.

I went back home from the university at 3PM. As I was home I had some work to do from my laptop. I did my left work for one to two hours. In the early evening as I was still doing some work while on the phone with a friend, I was asked if I wanted to join to go to the mall. I had to say no because I had some work to do and I had a store to visit that evening for my nephew's cell phone repair. Even after the store visit, I still had some work left to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thought with me on the subject of the post above.