Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Failed to Keep Up - #DailyRamadhan

I guess I could just post this article as if I wrote it yesterday. Yup. I could not remember to write an update post on the third day of Ramadhan. I feel slightly bad.

Not wanting to have a messed-up timeline, I will schedule this article to be posted yesterday. You know you can do that, right?

So the third day of Ramadhan this year was spent mostly working from home. Although I only started working with my laptop toward the evening. Throughout the day time I had some stores to visit. I had gotten an order of notebooks from a friend. So that's what I did. In the morning, though, I was just plain lazy being unproductive in my bed, watching YouTube videos and chatting.

That's all it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thought with me on the subject of the post above.