Thursday, June 9, 2016

Campus - #DailyRamadhan

I woke up this morning feeling slightly miserable. I guess the mushroom meal I had eaten for Sahur and last night gave me an unpleasant effect to the body. Or I might be plain wrong about that.

I spent my morning and afternoon at the campus, on meetings. I got home just over 2.30PM. I remembered I had not done a Dzuhur so I quickly took my wudhu then prayed. I then spent my late afternoon getting my mom her favorite bread and grilled fish. We love the fish. So tasteful.

And now I am just back at home and in my room from Taraweh. I am going to have a glass of water, wash my face, brush, and finally get ready to sleep. I have an early morning tomorrow so better save up some energy.

I should be back tomorrow with another update of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thought with me on the subject of the post above.