Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Health Check - #DailyRamadhan

After sahur, as usual, I went back to sleep. This time, though, I had only one hour of sleep before I needed to wake up at 6.30 to get ready to have my hospital visit as delayed yesterday for a health check.

I arrived at the hospital at 7.30. Before that, though, I stopped by the campus just across the street from the hospital to have a talk with the administrators on tasks collection from the students.

The hospital was unexpectedly already packed. I took my line number and had to wait for 15 minutes until I had my name called. I did everything needed and finished it at 10. I really thought it was fast and would have taken a much longer time. Oh, by the way, I met a couple of colleagues at the hospital, also for the health check.

I went back to the same campus and administration room to collect my students' tasks, before I headed home. Today ended up an easy day. I had nothing much to do throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thought with me on the subject of the post above.