Monday, June 13, 2016

Hospital Failed Visit - #DailyRamadhan

So earlier in the morning I knew I would need to go to the hospital across the campus where I was supposed to have a class to teach in the afternoon. I got ready at 10 and went straight to the hospital afterwards. It took me 20 minutes to get to the hospital. So, I got there. I walked in to the lobby asking some questions that were related to a series of health tests obligated to be undergone by the university. So the university where I work wanted us to take a series of health tests for the sake of obtaining a national identification number of lecturer.

Unfortunately I was too late. I was told the registration locket had already been closed. I was asked to return tomorrow at 7.30 AM.

Since I was too early for the class I decided to wait at the hospital. It was quiet that afternoon in the waiting room. I used my phone over and over, and also worked a little bit on my laptop.

The time then hit 12.45 PM when I was to teach my students. After the class I went back home and everything went on as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thought with me on the subject of the post above.