Monday, July 11, 2016

What has been happening

It is way past the last day of Ramadhan for this year. It is even quite way past the day of Ied. I just wanted to update that the past week has been eventful with familial activities. Since it is fifteen past midnight I am too exhausted to spill most of the details. It is nice a lot of times to gather with our immediate family members.

My holiday is only a week left. It sucks a little to think that I will be back at work in only a week. I have to say it has been nice to be off work stuff for a while. Speaking of work I am planning to have something to work on tomorrow for a gift for a friend living over-islands and for myself too. I also need to set up a date for this week for a talk over a meal with another friend I promised some weeks ago.

I should be going to bed right now as I am finishing watching one of my favorite TV series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thought with me on the subject of the post above.