Wednesday, February 21, 2018

How did I miss the time?

This blog is officially 3 years old this month, and that's crazy. But what's crazier is that I still keep my other blog sites that are 11 years old although I have made the posts hidden so they can no longer be traced. To be frank I have like more than 10 blog sites on the Internet. None of them except for this one has been recently updated. But I still keep them alive and remember the password to every email registered to the website. Mostly they are on Blogger and Wordpress. 

It is currently 9.30 in the evening and the weather is somewhat very warm. It was super hot outside this afternoon so that might largely contribute to the warmth right now. 

Anyhow after the class today I gathered with my five students in a small group discussing their strategy to face the next semesters in college for more progressive improvement. We came up with a few and let's hope they will work. Following the session with the students I went to meet my parents at a hospital to see my sick cousin. He's having an infection in the kidney from bacteria. The trips from the campus to the hospital then back to home were H-O-T as f. I don't understand that a week ago it was about rains day and night but now even the grey clouds somehow were blown away so fast that it didn't make it to rain today. I clearly saw the grey clouds giving a warning that it was gonna rain as I was making my way home from the hospital -but it never rained. 

We stopped by for lunch nearby the hospital. The place was recommended. It was Soto Lamongan. I don't disagree with the great taste but I was a little disgusted by how their kitchen looked as I went to wash my hands. I regretted right away for having ordered a drink in glass as soon as I noticed that they had Aqua bottled water. 

As I got home I went showering right away. I fell asleep for 10 mins in bed afterwards. And now it is just past 10PM I feel very tired and ready for bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thought with me on the subject of the post above.