Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday Meetings - #DailyRamadhan

It is nothing new that recently meetings over meetings are happening more often at the campus. This morning was the first time that the new dean had a meeting with us all in one rather warm room. We tried hard how the air conditioner just wouldn't work cooling the air in the room.

After midday we had a different meeting with individual more focused teams. At the end we finished everything work related for the day not much longer from the midday. I had a break-fast out. We bought two pies, cheese and milk flavors.

There is more to today that I could mention over here but I guess I'm feeling a bit too lazy for that.

I should be back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thought with me on the subject of the post above.