Saturday, June 11, 2016

Full Day at Campus - #DailyRamadhan

We  knew a while ago that we had been scheduled for this Saturday for a full day meeting. We mentally had ourselves well prepared. By we I mean the whole work colleagues including myself. I woke up not too late this morning for getting ready for the event. It was entirely done in a well conditioned room so honestly it did not feel too tiring. I could not imagine how it would be if it had been done outdoor. The fasting would have only made the full-day experience worse.

Long story short I got back home at 7.30 in the evening. Quickly got myself clean by taking a complete bath. It felt really relaxing.

Now I'm ready to hit the bed. It has been a long tiring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thought with me on the subject of the post above.