Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sunny Sunday - #DailyRamadhan

It was a sunny day. I went out with mom just before midday. She is looking to make another dress for future festive events. I also looked at some clothing materials for shirts but did not easily find ones that were for my taste. Well I found one type of material that I liked but I had to put the purchase on hold until I find a good tailor first. By good I really mean affordable yet in quality.

What was not so comfortable was the fact I did not feel good in the store. It could have been the overly crowded spaces or my lack of sleep last night. Anyway I went to bed at 2AM and woke up two hours later for sahur. I went back to bed at 5-ish. So, clearly I lacked sleep hours last night. Yet again I had had a super full day yesterday at the campus.

By the way, as I arrived home I went straight to bed to rest and managed to have some time fallen asleep. Gladly I woke up feeling better.

That is all. I am going to do my Isya right now. I should be back here tomorrow with another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thought with me on the subject of the post above.