Sunday, September 13, 2020

First English Teaching Private Class

Yesterday marks my first English teaching private class here in Taiwan. My student is a 13yo boy. A smart one for sure. He catches up fast. That is beneficial both for me and himself. My friend's girlfriend was the one that hooked me up with the mother for this job. During the application process through Line, I had to send the mother my quick self-introduction video and also my CV. A few days later, I was informed that I got the job. I got to do the teaching in their house located in Shilin District. They picked me up at the Shilin MRT station. At 11AM we met and walked to the house. It took us around 20 mins. 

The house is in a typical Taiwanese apartment building of six floors. Their house is on the third floor. Seated at the dining table, I began teaching the boy named Willy. Time passed and it was my time to go back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thought with me on the subject of the post above.